Forward Filter Manufacturers Co.,Ltd
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Wire Wrapped Screen,Wire Wrapped Pre-packed Screen,Wedge Wire Screen,Bridge Slotted Screen, Metal Mesh Sand Screen,Bonded Metal Mesh Screen||Applications:||Deep Water And Oil Industry|
|Technical Weave:||5-heddle Atlas Weave ，Gekuplate Plain Dutch Weave， Reversed Dutch Twilled Weave， Dutch Twilled Weave， Reversed Plain Dutch Weave， Ymax||Services:||Testing And Analytical Laboratory|
|Pore Size:||From 60 µm To 600 µm||Material:||316 L, Incoloy 825 And Alloy 20|
|Advantage:||Precise Particle Size Control, High Strength And Durability, Excellent Corrosion Resistance, High Pressure Tolerance, Increased Containment Capacity, Superior Erosion Resistance And Excellent Backwash Efficiency||Speciality:||Automatic Verification And Real-time Manipulation Of Screen Gauge|
water well sand screen,
sand control systems
Well screens hold back sand from the gravel pack or formation, thus keeping a constant passage for production fluids.
Owing to our large selection of well screens and expertise in sand control, we can help you choose the ideal screen that maximizes sand retention while minimizing flow impairment.
Better priced than suppliers like Weatherford or Schlumberger, Sovonex sand screens not only keep sand production under control but also considerably lower your expenses.
We offer a wide selection of different sand control screens that cover most sand production problems.
Due to their unique design, wire-wrapped screens have a 20 times higher flow area compared to slotted liners. Keystone-shaped stainless steel wire is wrapped around and welded to strong vertical wire ribs, forming a layer of precisely spaced openings that keep out fines without clogging the filter layer.
The advantages of this design at a glance:
· Keystone shaped wire reduces risk of screen plugging/clogging
· Greatly reduced flow friction
· Wire welded on every rib: High collapse resistance and precisely controlled screen gauge
Commonly used in combination with gravel packing, our wire-wrapped screens are available in the following two types:
The main advantage of the combination with a base pipe is the much higher collapse resistance.
sand control pipe base wire-wrapped screens are in the same category as the following screens:
· Halliburton Wire-Wrapped Screens
· Schlumberger Wire Wrapped Sand Screens
· Johnson Screens Pipe Based Vee-Wire Screens
· Weatherford Super-Weld
Also called wedge wire screen, rod based wire-wrapped screens do not have an additional base pipe. Wedge wire screens provide an even larger flow area, making it an ideal choice for shallow well completion that don’t require extra collapse resistance.
Sovonex wedge wire screen is comparable to Johnson Screens Rod Based Vee-Wire Screens
Our prepacked screens feature and integrated gravel pack, safely enclosed between two wedge wire filter screens. Ideally suited for directional or horizontal well completions were gravel packing might not be feasible.
Prepacked screens with built-in sand control offer a few major advantages over traditional sand screens:
· Fast installation without external gravel pack, saving costs and rig time
· Stable sand control (no incomplete packing)
· Precise and uniform sand control due to custom packing of the screens
sand control prepacked screens are in the same category as the following screens:
· Halliburton Prepacked Screens
· Schlumberger PackRite Prepacked Screens
· Baker Hughes SLIMPAK Screen
Used as a second layer in gravel pack completions or as a standalone solution, Sovonex metal mesh screens are an excellent choice for extended reach completions.
Consisting of a base pipe, a drainage layer, several mesh filter layers and a protective slotted jacket, our metal mesh screens provide successive stages of fines retention without impairing flow. This design makes our metal mesh screens ideally suited for formations with poorly sorted sands.
Additional advantages of Sovonex metal mesh screen at a glance:
· Custom-designed screen layers based on a well’s unique pay zone
· Even flow of production fluid across the whole screen
· Precise control of pore sizes
· Larger flow area compared to prepacked screens
· Excellent plugging resistance and backwash capability
sand control metal mesh screens are in the same category as the following screens:
· Schlumberger Premium Mesh Sand Screens
· Halliburton PoroMax Screens
· Weatherford Excelflo and Maxflo Screens
Made from a punched stainless steel sheet welded into a tube, bridge slotted screens are an economical alternative to other types of screens.
Commonly used in combination with a gravel pack, our bridge slotted screens provide several advantages:
· Several times higher flow rate compared to slotted liners
· Staggered slot layout for higher stability
· Slots width are customizable for most efficient sand control
· Unique slot design that greatly reduces clogging
|Extract of available sand control meshes|
|probe sizes(µm)||porosity(%)||air permeability at 200 Pa(l/m2/s)||permeability(D)|
Contact Person: admin